Formula



    Don’t distaste
my phrase & fray me
these ways. Don’t groan me
the fire code while I’m
broken from toe
holds. Don’t nod
at my desktop
& tell me I’ll
jaywalk. Don’t
soak up my limestone while
you sell me a snow
cone. Don’t spit on my quips while
you’re nipping my grip.  Don’t cup
my thrupple while calling us
supple.  Don’t grind
my rind while we’re brining our
swine.  Don’t
tread on yourself.  Don’t
not say you say it don’t
spray the shark repellant
at the anti-life
equation which doesn’t add up
to anything being said
without doing the do
not the did or the was isn’t
is the do-over that
never did nothing
but veer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

from (C)OVID'S METAMORPHOSIS, Book the Fifth

Calliope sings: Persephone's fate It's too late to question the logic of curses, to second guess why some birds deserve h...