Low Owl Howl



Apple ocean
in hand help Mickey
get all clean
my kitty butt
my big house
more books
in the alligator
elevator
two Amys my
crayons outside
the lines
why does even
lettuce
have Velcro where
is the Baby
Beluga has anybody
seen my
bunny there’s the
funny part
where the butterflies
scare the people
on TV with long
noodles it’s
silly to think
the sun god needs
a nap but
it’s palpable so the
set goes off
blocks are put back
in bins when
the big hand
is removed
from from your face
peek-a-boo
I see the future
& the past & now
I just want to color
these three
eyes, one for
each Crayola I’ve
eaten since
the goldfish went
bye bye
I will eat
flowers & seltzer
I will live
in a big house
with another
house forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

from (C)OVID'S METAMORPHOSIS, Book the Fifth

Calliope sings: Persephone's fate It's too late to question the logic of curses, to second guess why some birds deserve h...