Traveler.


Hey buddy, how about
a reblog?  After
all, I slogged through
your memoirs.  If you’re
reading this, friend, please
comment with your thoughts
on sweetened tea.  Hey
lady, how about recruiting me
to row crew for USC?  I’d probably
rock the boat with my
unnecessary ballast, but such
is the fate of one given
to excessive displays of
martial prowess.  I have leveraged
my dingoes.  I am
effective; I am a team player,
especially when the rest of the team
is dead.  I run the numbers
like bulls, gored on their
large, firm horns.  I am an influencer
insofar as I compel folks
to go home & hug their children.
I believe I would be a fantastic addition
to your marketing stable. I have memes;
the memes are funny & they
use that special font & the two
pica outlining.  I will take to the streets
with my gang
of green ideas.  I am the God of
Fudge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

from (C)OVID'S METAMORPHOSIS, Book the Fifth

Calliope sings: Persephone's fate It's too late to question the logic of curses, to second guess why some birds deserve h...